HP Flash and Replicated Setup Utilities for Linux
The HP Flash and Replicated Setup Utilities for Linux are a free set of utilities which provide the ability to manage BIOS settings and update BIOS firmware on HP supported desktop, workstation and notebook computers.
- Release date 12/04/2020, sp111455
- Fixes an issue with running the tools with Secure Boot enabled.
- Increased compatibility with 5.x Linux kernel.
- Release date 2/19/2020, sp101709
- Adds support for handling HPQPswd.exe generated password files.
- Release date 8/14/2019, sp98908
- Fixes a compatibility issue with newer BIOS versions.