TITLE: HP BIOS and System Firmware (S93)
VERSION: 01.04.01 REV: A PASS: 1
This package creates files that contain an image of the System BIOS (ROM) for
the supported HP EliteBook x360 1030/1040 G7 models with an S93 family ROM. This
package is used to flash the System ROM on a supported notebook.
SOFTPAQ NUMBER: SP112431
SOFTPAQ FILE NAME: sp112431.exe
SOFTPAQ MD5: 7a870f312f5dc8a4f7dc3b958965847f
EFFECTIVE DATE: February 09, 2021
CATEGORY: BIOS - System Firmware
SSM SUPPORTED: Yes
HARDWARE PRODUCT MODEL(S):
HP EliteBook x360 1030 G7 Notebook PC
HP EliteBook x360 1040 G7 Notebook PC
Microsoft Windows 10 All Editions (64-bit)
- Removes the Maximize Battery Duration option from the BIOS menu.
- Improves system resume time from MSC (Modern Standby) when a WWAN device is
- Provides support for new WMI comment code for the Adaptive Battery Optimizer
- Updates the camera firmware to enhance image quality.
- Improves the user experience when the fan is run.
- Updates the Intel reference code to version 09.00.45.10.
- Updates the Thunderbolt NVM to version 188.8.131.52.1.
- Updates the Intel Management Engine Firmware to version 184.108.40.2062.
- Updates HP Sure Run Agent to version 220.127.116.1162 to enhance compatibility and
- Provides the Critical Security Update.
- Includes the following firmware:
EC/SIO Firmware, version 15.39.00
Cypress Power Delivery (PD) Firmware (CCG5), version 1.7.0
Intel GOP EFI Driver, version 9.0.1107.A03
PXE UEFI DisplayLink, version 1.1.4
PXE UEFI Realtek, version 2.025
RAID EFI Driver, version 18.104.22.16807
Management Engine (ME) Firmware, version 22.214.171.1242
- Fixes an issue where the Reuse Embedded LAN Address option exists in the BCU
on systems that do not support Embedded LAN.
- Fixes an issue where the system stops functioning (hangs) on the Thunderbolt
update screen while a BIOS update is run.
- Fixes an issue where the WWAN card cannot be found after the WWAN driver is
- Fixes an issue where changes made to the Battery Health Manager using the BCU
(BIOS config utility) are not applied immediately.
- Fixes an issue where Sure Start Recovery is displayed when the system is
- Fixes an issue where the system enters hibernation mode after being connected
to a USB Type-C E223d Dock Monitor.
- Fixes an issue where the Intel Sensor Hub does not function properly.
- Fixes an issue where a photo taken by the camera is tinted green and is
- Fixes an issue where the system does not restore a Replicated Setup when the
system is connected to an HP Thunderbolt Dock G2.
- Fixes an issue where Computrace measures objects in PRC04 when the Absolute
Persistence Module is permanently disabled on system.
HOW TO USE:
1. Download the file by clicking the Download or Obtain Software button and
saving the file to a folder on your hard drive (make a note of the folder where
the downloaded file is saved).
2. Double-click the downloaded file and follow the on-screen instructions.
Copyright (c) 2021 HP Development Company, L.P.