TITLE: HP BIOS and System Firmware (R94)
VERSION: 01.08.03 REV: A PASS: 1
This firmware pack creates files that contain an image of the System BIOS (ROM)
for the supported notebook models with an R94 family ROM. This package is used
to flash the System ROM on a supported notebook.
SOFTPAQ NUMBER: SP112958
SOFTPAQ FILE NAME: sp112958.exe
SOFTPAQ MD5: 7e08408036a4c999f574e08d5369de44
EFFECTIVE DATE: March 23, 2021
SSM SUPPORTED: Yes
HARDWARE PRODUCT MODEL(S):
HP EliteBook x360 1030 G4 Notebook PC
Microsoft Windows 10 All Editions (64-bit)
- Improves system resume time from MSC (Modern Standby) when a WWAN device is
- Updates the Intel reference code to version 188.8.131.52.
- Updates HP Sure Run Agent to version 184.108.40.206 to enhance compatibility and
- Adds the feature, IPv6 during UEFI Boot, to the F10 setup interface. This
feature allows users to disable IPv6 during the preboot phase.
- Provides the following firmware:
EC/SIO Firmware, version 68.2F.00
Cypress Power Delivery (PD) Firmware (CCG5), version 01.06.00
Intel Legacy vBIOS, version 9.2.1015
Intel GOP EFI Driver, version 9.0.1092,B,1
PXE Option ROM, version 0.1.14
PXE UEFI Driver, version 2.026
RAID Option ROM, version 220.127.116.1101
RAID EFI Driver, version 18.104.22.16801
Management Engine (ME) Firmware, version 22.214.171.1242
- Fixes an issue where the system enters hibernation mode after being connected
to a USB Type-C E223d Dock Monitor.
- Fixes an issue where the system does not restore a Replicated Setup when the
system is connected to an HP Thunderbolt Dock G2.
- Fixes an issue where Computrace measures objects in PRC04 when the Absolute
Persistence Module is permanently disabled on system.
- Fixes an issue where updating the BIOS from an older version causes the
Battery Health Manager setting to change from "Maximize my battery health" to
"Let HP manage my battery charging."
- Fixes an issue where the system stops functioning at the HP logo screen when
the system is powered on.
- Fixes an issue where the mouse cursor continues to move when the system is in
the UEFI environment.
- Fixes an issue where HP Sure Start Recovery is displayed when Sure Start BIOS
Setting Protection is enabled.
- Fixes an issue where system cannot rollback to an older BIOS version when the
update is run from the F10 setup interface with a custom URL.
- Fixes an issue where a Security Device error message is displayed after a
Power-on Password is enabled.
- Fixes an issue where the camera firmware update must be run twice for the
update to install successfully.
HOW TO USE:
1. Download the file by clicking the Download or Obtain Software button and
saving the file to a folder on your hard drive (make a note of the folder where
the downloaded file is saved).
2. Double-click the downloaded file and follow the on-screen instructions.
Copyright (c) 2021 HP Development Company, L.P.