TITLE: HP BIOS and System Firmware (R91)
VERSION: 01.09.00 REV: A PASS: 1
This package creates files that contain an image of the System BIOS (ROM) for
the supported HP Elite x2 G4 models with an R91 family ROM. This package is used
to flash the System ROM on a supported computer system.
SOFTPAQ NUMBER: SP113537
SOFTPAQ FILE NAME: sp113537.exe
SOFTPAQ MD5: 6a21bf05d47d0078784df70d03916d3b
EFFECTIVE DATE: May 05, 2021
SSM SUPPORTED: Yes
HARDWARE PRODUCT MODEL(S):
HP Elite x2 G4 Tablet
Microsoft Windows 10 All Editions (64-bit)
- Addresses security vulnerabilities CVE-2020-24511, and CVE-2020-24512.
- Addresses security vulnerabilities CVE-2020-8703, CVE-2020-8704,
CVE-2020-24506, and CVE-2020-24507.
- Addresses security vulnerabilities CVE-2020-12288, CVE-2020-12289,
CVE-2020-12290, CVE-2020-12291, CVE-2020-12292, CVE-2020-12293, CVE-2020-12294,
CVE-2020-12295, and CVE-2020-12296.
- Adds the feature, IPv6 during UEFI Boot, to the F10 setup interface which
allows the user to disable IPv6 during the preboot phase.
- Provides support for camera and clickpad firmware updates using Windows
- Removes the BIOS Configuration Utility (BCU) item, Reuse embedded LAN address.
- Provides the following firmware:
EC/SIO Firmware, version 62.5A.00/64.0D
Cypress Power Delivery (PD) Firmware (CCG5C), version 2.3.0
Cypress Power Delivery (PD) Firmware (CCG5), version 1.6.0
Intel Legacy vBIOS, version 9.2.1017
Intel GOP EFI Driver, version 9.0.1093.A02
PXE Option ROM, version 0.1.14
PXE UEFI Driver, version 0.0.23
PXE UEFI Driver - DisplayLink, version NR-133082-LS-1
PXE UEFI Driver - Realtek, version 2.025
Management Engine (ME) Firmware, version 126.96.36.1993
Intel Sensor Hub Firmware, version 188.8.131.5221
Intel Thunderbolt Firmware, version 184.108.40.206.1
- Fixes an issue where the BIOS cannot be rolled back to an older BIOS version
when the update is run from the F10 setup interface using a custom URL.
- Fixes an issue where a Security Device Error message is displayed after the
Power-on Password is enabled.
- Fixes an issue where System screen stopped on network boot for first time
after changing F10 setting Custom/System Address and save/exit.
- Fixes an issue where the response of the mouse cursor is delayed when a
sliding gesture is made on the touchpad.
- Fixes an issue where the WWAN disconnects unexpectedly.
HOW TO USE:
1. Download the file by clicking the Download or Obtain Software button and
saving the file to a folder on your hard drive (make a note of the folder where
the downloaded file is saved).
2. Double-click the downloaded file and follow the on-screen instructions.
Copyright (c) 2021 HP Development Company, L.P.