TITLE: HP BIOS and System Firmware (R93)
VERSION: 01.09.00 REV: A PASS: 1
This package creates files that contain an image of the System BIOS (ROM) for
the supported HP Elite Dragonfly Notebook PC models with an R93 family ROM. This
package is used to flash the System ROM on a supported notebook.
SOFTPAQ NUMBER: SP113723
SOFTPAQ FILE NAME: sp113723.exe
SOFTPAQ MD5: 33b225b123a5c6bb5a4fe8ba6648d3e7
EFFECTIVE DATE: May 10, 2021
SSM SUPPORTED: Yes
HARDWARE PRODUCT MODEL(S):
HP Elite Dragonfly Notebook PC
Microsoft Windows 10 All Editions (64-bit)
- Addresses security vulnerabilities CVE-2020-24511, and CVE-2020-24512.
- Addresses security vulnerabilities CVE-2020-8703, CVE-2020-8704,
CVE-2020-24506, and CVE-2020-24507.
- Addresses security vulnerabilities CVE-2020-12288, CVE-2020-12289,
CVE-2020-12290, CVE-2020-12291, CVE-2020-12292, CVE-2020-12293, CVE-2020-12294,
CVE-2020-12295, and CVE-2020-12296.
- Adds the feature, IPv6 during UEFI Boot, to the F10 setup interface which
allows the user to disable IPv6 during the pre-boot phase.
- Provides support for camera and clickpad firmware updates using Windows
- Removes the BIOS Configuration Utility (BCU) item, Reuse embedded LAN address.
- Provides the following firmware:
EC/SIO Firmware, version 66.4A.00
Cypress Power Delivery (PD) Firmware (CCG5C), version 1.6.0
Intel Legacy vBIOS, version 9.2.1019,A.3
Intel GOP EFI Driver, version 9.0.1092.A.8
PXE Option ROM, version 2.13
PXE UEFI Driver, version 2.025
Intel Integrated Sensor Hub Firmware, version 126.96.36.19921
Thunderbolt Firmware, version 188.8.131.52.1
Management Engine (ME) Firmware, version 184.108.40.2063
- Fixes an issue where the BIOS cannot be rolled back to an older BIOS version
when the update is run from the F10 setup interface using a custom URL.
- Fixes an issue where a Security Device Error message is displayed after the
Power-on Password is enabled.
- Fixes an issue where System screen stopped on network boot for first time
after changing F10 setting Custom/System Address and save/exit.
- Fixes an issue where the response of the mouse cursor is delayed when a
sliding gesture is made on the touchpad.
- Fixes an issue where the WWAN disconnects unexpectedly.
HOW TO USE:
1. Download the file by clicking the Download or Obtain Software button and
saving the file to a folder on your hard drive (make a note of the folder where
the downloaded file is saved).
2. Double-click the downloaded file and follow the on-screen instructions.
Copyright (c) 2021 HP Development Company, L.P.