TITLE: HP BIOS and System Firmware (R90)
VERSION: 01.09.00 REV: A PASS: 1
This package creates files that contain an image of the System BIOS (ROM) for
the supported HP EliteBook x360 1040 G6 models with an R90 family ROM. This
package is used to flash the System ROM on a supported notebook.
SOFTPAQ NUMBER: SP113728
SOFTPAQ FILE NAME: sp113728.exe
SOFTPAQ MD5: fb6702d5ac0a3dcaded67c34dcdc6038
EFFECTIVE DATE: May 10, 2021
SSM SUPPORTED: Yes
HARDWARE PRODUCT MODEL(S):
HP EliteBook x360 1040 G6 Notebook PC
Microsoft Windows 10 All Editions (64-bit)
- Addresses security vulnerabilities CVE-2020-24511, and CVE-2020-24512.
- Addresses security vulnerabilities CVE-2020-8703, CVE-2020-8704,
CVE-2020-24506, and CVE-2020-24507.
- Addresses security vulnerabilities CVE-2020-12288, CVE-2020-12289,
CVE-2020-12290, CVE-2020-12291, CVE-2020-12292, CVE-2020-12293, CVE-2020-12294,
CVE-2020-12295, and CVE-2020-12296.
- Adds the feature, IPv6 during UEFI Boot, to the F10 setup interface which
allows the user to disable IPv6 during the pre-boot phase.
- Provides support for camera and clickpad firmware updates using Windows
- Removes the BIOS Configuration Utility (BCU) item, Reuse embedded LAN address.
- Provides the following firmware:
EC/SIO Firmware, version 60.42.00
Cypress Power Delivery (PD) Firmware (CCG5C), version 1.6.0
Intel Legacy vBIOS, version 9.2.1019,A.3
Intel GOP EFI Driver, version 9.0.1085,A.5
PXE Option ROM, version 2.13
PXE UEFI Driver, version 2.025
Management Engine (ME) Firmware, version 220.127.116.113
- Fixes an issue where the BIOS cannot be rolled back to an older BIOS version
when the update is run from the F10 setup interface using a custom URL.
- Fixes an issue where a Security Device Error message is displayed after the
Power-on Password is enabled.
- Fixes an issue where the system stops functioning (hangs) during the network
boot after the F10 Custom/System Address setting is changed.
- Fixes an issue where the response of the mouse cursor is delayed when a
sliding gesture is made on the touchpad.
- Fixes an issue where the WWAN disconnects unexpectedly.
- Fixes an issue where a system connected a HP E24u/E27u G4 monitor does not
recharge correctly when the system is in hibernation or a shutdown state.
HOW TO USE:
1. Download the file by clicking the Download or Obtain Software button and
saving the file to a folder on your hard drive (make a note of the folder where
the downloaded file is saved).
2. Double-click the downloaded file and follow the on-screen instructions.
Copyright (c) 2021 HP Development Company, L.P.