TITLE: HP BIOS and System Firmware (R72)
VERSION: 01.09.00 REV: A PASS: 1
This package creates files that contain an image of the System BIOS (ROM) for
the supported HP ProBook 600 G5 systems with an R72 family ROM. This package is
used to flash the System ROM on a supported notebook.
SOFTPAQ NUMBER: SP113785
SOFTPAQ FILE NAME: sp113785.exe
SOFTPAQ MD5: 24f0eac562d23e10f202afda5c3ada05
EFFECTIVE DATE: May 12, 2021
SSM SUPPORTED: Yes
HARDWARE PRODUCT MODEL(S):
HP ProBook 640 G5 Notebook PC
HP ProBook 650 G5 Notebook PC
Microsoft Windows 10 All Editions (64-bit)
- Addresses security vulnerabilities CVE-2020-24511 and CVE-2020-24512.
- Addresses security vulnerabilities CVE-2020-8703, CVE-2020-8704,
CVE-2020-24506, and CVE-2020-24507.
- Adds the feature, IPv6 during UEFI Boot, to the F10 setup interface which
allows the user to disable IPv6 during the pre-boot phase.
- Provides support for camera and clickpad firmware updates using Windows
- Removes the BIOS Configuration Utility (BCU) item, Reuse embedded LAN address.
- Includes the following firmware:
EC/SIO Firmware, version 54.43.00
Cypress Power Delivery (PD) Firmware (CCG5C), v2.3 (Signed)
Intel Legacy vBIOS, version 9.2.1019
Intel GOP EFI Driver, version 9.0.1085
AMD DIS vBIOS (14), version SWBRT49643.001
AMD DIS vBIOS (15), version SWBRT73438.001
GbE version 0044 (WHL-LP-LM), version 0054 (WHL-LP-V)
PXE Option ROM, version 0.1.14
PXE UEFI Driver, version 0.0.23
DisplayLink Driver, version NR-133082-LS-1
Realtek Driver, version 2.025
RAID Option ROM, version 184.108.40.20601
RAID EFI Driver, version 220.127.116.1101
Management Engine (ME) Firmware, version 18.104.22.1683
- Fixes an issue where the BIOS cannot be rolled back to an older BIOS version
when the update is run from the F10 setup interface using a custom URL.
- Fixes an issue where a Security Device Error message is displayed after the
Power-on Password is enabled.
- Fixes an issue where the system stops functioning (hangs) during the network
boot after the F10 Custom/System Address setting is changed.
HOW TO USE:
1. Download the file by clicking the Download or Obtain Software button and
saving the file to a folder on your hard drive (make a note of the folder where
the downloaded file is saved).
2. Double-click the downloaded file and follow the on-screen instructions.
Copyright (c) 2021 HP Development Company, L.P.