TITLE: HP BIOS and System Firmware (R70)
VERSION: 01.09.00 REV: A PASS: 1
This package creates files that contain an image of the System BIOS (ROM) for
the supported computer models with an R70 family ROM. This package is used to
flash the System ROM on a supported computer system.
SOFTPAQ NUMBER: SP113786
SOFTPAQ FILE NAME: sp113786.exe
SOFTPAQ MD5: 668434e2bd8bc88084a207278c55ddb3
EFFECTIVE DATE: May 12, 2021
SSM SUPPORTED: Yes
HARDWARE PRODUCT MODEL(S):
HP EliteBook 830 G6 Notebook PC
HP EliteBook 836 G6 Notebook PC
HP EliteBook 840 G6 Notebook PC
HP EliteBook 846 G6 Notebook PC
HP EliteBook 850 G6 Notebook PC
HP ZBook 14u G6 Mobile Workstation
HP ZBook 15u G6 Mobile Workstation
HP EliteBook 840 G6 Healthcare Edition Notebook PC
HP EliteBook 846 G6 Healthcare Edition Notebook PC
Microsoft Windows 10 All Editions (64-bit)
- Addresses security vulnerabilities CVE-2020-24511 and CVE-2020-24512.
- Addresses security vulnerabilities CVE-2020-8703, CVE-2020-8704,
CVE-2020-24506, and CVE-2020-24507.
- Addresses security vulnerabilities CVE-2020-12288, CVE-2020-12289,
CVE-2020-12290, CVE-2020-12291, CVE-2020-12292, CVE-2020-12293, CVE-2020-12294,
CVE-2020-12295, and CVE-2020-12296.
- Adds the feature, IPv6 during UEFI Boot, to the F10 setup interface which
allows the user to disable IPv6 during the pre-boot phase.
- Provides support for camera and clickpad firmware updates using Windows
- Includes the following firmware:
EC/SIO Firmware, version 52.69.00
Cypress Power Delivery (PD) Firmware (CCG5C), version v2.3(Signed).
Intel Legacy vBIOS, version 9.2.1019,A.5
Intel GOP EFI Driver, version 9.0.1085,A.7
AMD DIS vBIOS 14/15W (6981), version SWBRT53029.001
AMD DIS vBIOS 14/15P, version SWBRT52759.001
GbE, version 0044 (WHL-LP-LM)
GbE, version 0054 (WHL-LP-V)
PXE Option ROM, version 0.1.14
PXE UEFI Driver, version 0.0.23
DisplayLink Driver, version NR-133082-LS-1
Realtek Driver, version 2.025
RAID Option ROM, version 18.104.22.16801
RAID EFI Driver, version 22.214.171.12401
Management Engine (ME) Firmware, version 126.96.36.1993
- Fixes an issue where the BIOS cannot be rolled back to an older BIOS version
when the update is run from the F10 setup interface using a custom URL.
- Fixes an issue where a Security Device Error message is displayed after the
Power-on Password is enabled.
- Fixes an issue where the system stops functioning (hangs) during the network
boot after the F10 Custom/System Address setting is changed.
HOW TO USE:
1. Download the file by clicking the Download or Obtain Software button and
saving the file to a folder on your hard drive (make a note of the folder where
the downloaded file is saved).
2. Double-click the downloaded file and follow the on-screen instructions.
Copyright (c) 2021 HP Development Company, L.P.