TITLE: HP E273m Monitor Audio Firmware Update
VERSION: 8024 REV: A PASS: 1
This package contains an audio firmware update for the HP EliteDisplay E273m
SOFTPAQ NUMBER: SP114183
SOFTPAQ FILE NAME: sp114183.exe
SOFTPAQ MD5: 807b155fed2acf76e106f85bf2661f42
EFFECTIVE DATE: June 11, 2021
SSM SUPPORTED: No
HARDWARE PRODUCT MODEL(S):
Microsoft Windows 10 All Editions (32-bit)
Microsoft Windows 10 All Editions (64-bit)
HP EliteDisplay E273m Monitor
- Corrects an audio distortion (robotic sound) issue that required a monitor AC
power cycle (off/on) to fix.
- To avoid installation issues, close any open, running applications.
- Keep the power cable connected during the update process.
- Keep the monitor powered ON with active video during the update process.
- Do not force the computer system into sleep or shutdown states during the
firmware update process.
- Connect only one monitor at a time and connect only the HP E273m monitor that
you intend to update.
- A USB cable must be attached from the E273m monitor to source PC (USB type-B
connector on monitor to type-A connector on computer).
- Please avoid executing the firmware updater software from an external USB
device to reduce the chance of failure.
HOW TO USE:
1. Download the file by clicking the "Download" or "Obtain Software" button and
saving the file to a folder on your hard drive (make a note of the folder where
the downloaded file is saved).
2. Double-click the downloaded file and follow the on-screen instructions. When
prompted, click the "Accept" button if you agree with the terms of the HP
License Agreement (to continue with the install/update).
3. Select a new location to which the firmware installer files should be
extracted, or just click the "Next" button to use the default location and start
the copying process. After copying is complete, the firmware installer program
will automatically begin.
4. Click on the "Update" button to begin the firmware update process. Once
complete, click the "OK" button and then the "X" button at the top-right corner
of the window to close the firmware installer window.
5. Please detach and then re-attach the E273m power cable to finalize the update
Copyright (c) 2021 HP Development Company, L.P.