TITLE: HP Compaq L2311c Combined Driver Installer
VERSION: 3.58 Rev. A
This package contains a combined (all-in-one) driver installer for the HP
Compaq L2311c Notebook Docking Monitor. The following drivers will be
installed: HP L2311c LAN7500 USB Ethernet Driver, UFX7000 USB Graphics Driver,
Monitor INF/ICM Drivers, and a Renesas USB 3.0 Controller Driver Update.
There are a total of four drivers that can be installed for the HP Compaq
1) HP L2311c LAN7500 USB Ethernet Driver (Installer Ver. 13.04.11.0, Driver
2) HP L2311c UFX7000 USB Graphics Driver (Version 5.2.59.0297)
3) HP L2311c Monitor INF/ICM Drivers (INF/ICM Version 22.214.171.124)
4) Renesas USB 3.0 Controller Driver Update (Version 126.96.36.199)
Two of the drivers (LAN7500 USB Ethernet driver and the UFX7000 USB Graphics
driver) MUST be installed on your computer system to allow for proper operation
of the docking features (i.e. USB video and USB LAN from monitor to your
computer through a USB cable).
The Renesas USB 3.0 Controller Driver Update is only needed if your computer
system already contains a Renesas USB 3.0 controller, and only if it has an
older driver version installed. Your computer system does not need a Renesas
USB 3.0 controller in order for the HP L2311c Docking Monitor to function
This driver update is provided as a convenience for customers who have a
computer system with the Renesas USB 3.0 solution, and provides a better
docking experience for users with the updated driver installed.
Un-installation of the drivers can be performed separately, if needed, through
the Microsoft Windows Add/Remove (Programs and Features) control panel.
NOTE: For the supported Microsoft Windows Operating Systems, Microsoft Windows
Hardware Quality Labs (WHQL) certified drivers are installed.
SOFTPAQ NUMBER: SP62060
CATEGORY: Driver - Display
SSM SUPPORTED: No
HARDWARE PRODUCT MODEL(S):
HP Compaq L2311c 23-inch Notebook Docking Monitor
Microsoft Windows 7 32-bit
Microsoft Windows 7 64-bit
Microsoft Windows 8 32-bit
Microsoft Windows 8 64-bit
Microsoft Windows Vista
Microsoft Windows Vista 64-bit
Microsoft Windows XP
- Added new driver updates for the HP L2311c UFX7000 USB graphics driver and
the HP L2311c LAN7500 USB Ethernet Driver.
- For the LAN7500 driver update, a checksum offload error was resolved that
resulted in slow connection speeds.
- For the UFX7000 driver update, the Intel HD4600 is now supported (previously
blocked as unsupported in release 5.1). This version does still block the
UFX7000 driver installation on Intel HD36xx GPU systems due to instability
1. Download the file by clicking the "Download" or "Obtain Software" button and
saving the file to a folder on your hard drive (make a note of the folder where
the downloaded file is saved).
2. Double-click the downloaded file and follow the on-screen instructions.
3. Type a new location for which the HP L2311c Combined Driver Installer file
should be extracted, or just click the "Next" button to use the default
4. Select your language and click the "Next" button to see an overview of the
software that will be installed on your system. Click the "Next" button to
5. If you Agree to the License Agreement, then choose the appropriate option
and then click on the "Install" button to begin the installation process.
6. After installation is complete, click the "Finish" to close the combined
driver installer program.
Copyright (c) 2013 Hewlett-Packard Development Company, L.P.