TITLE: HP EliteDesk 800 G2 DM System BIOS (N21)
VERSION: 00.02.19 REV: A PASS: 3
This package is used to update the System BIOS on HP Business Desktop models
with an N21 Family BIOS.
SOFTPAQ FILE NAME: SP76337.exe
SOFTPAQ MD5: 2d39fc84e1373f3efae72dd55e82b7c2
EFFECTIVE DATE: June 17, 2016
SSM SUPPORTED: Yes
HARDWARE PRODUCT MODEL(S):
HP MP9 G2 Retail System
HP EliteDesk 800 G2 DM 65W Business PC
HP EliteDesk 800 G2 DM 35W Business PC
Microsoft Windows 10 32
Microsoft Windows 10 64
Microsoft Windows 7 Enterprise 32 Edition
Microsoft Windows 7 Enterprise 64 Edition
Microsoft Windows 7 Home Basic 32 Edition
Microsoft Windows 7 Home Basic 64 Edition
Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium 32 Edition
Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium 64 Edition
Microsoft Windows 7 Professional 32 Edition
Microsoft Windows 7 Professional 64 Edition
Microsoft Windows 7 Professional 64 MSNA
Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate 32 Edition
Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate 64 Edition
Microsoft Windows 8 Enterprise 32 Edition
Microsoft Windows 8 Enterprise 64 Edition
Microsoft Windows 8 Professional 32 Edition
Microsoft Windows 8 Professional 64 Edition
Microsoft Windows 8.1 32 Bit
Microsoft Windows 8.1 64 Bit
Microsoft Windows 8.1 64-bit Emerging Markets
Microsoft Windows 8.1 64-bit Enterprise
Microsoft Windows 8.1 64-bit Professional
- Add UEFI Specification Revision : 2.40 in release note
- Implemented Roll Back prevention.
- Implemented SATA EQ tuning RX/TX strength between HDD and SATA cable.
- Enable NTFS support.
*** ALERT ***
This release improves HP FLASH implementation. HP strongly recommends promptly
transitioning to this BIOS version. Due to the potential DXE corruption issue,
this BIOS update has been installed, previous BIOS versions cannot be
- Fixes issue where the flash process will not resume after unplugging and
plugging the AC.
- Fixes TPM State in BIOS requiring user to toggle (disable then enable) to
allow OS to take ownership and enable Bitlocker, even though the TPM State is
already set to "enable" in BIOS.
- Fixes the DXE corruption issue during the FLASH process and power loss.
- Fixes issue where in normal boot sequence, system will boot to Windows 7
- Fixes issue where Xinya SATA cable cannot be detected
- Fixes issue where system will hang after reboot when USBR function is enable
and a bootable image is loaded from console
- Fixes issue where Boot devices will be disabled after pressing cmos button or
removing the battery
- Fixes issue where the item "Active Management (AMT)" does not exist in BIOS
- Fixes issue where a system event log shows warning ID 17 message about
“WHEA-Logger” after an overnight stress test while using a Sunix Parallel card
- Fixes issue where ME warning message was found in BIOS post screen after
executing Enable Hapfull process
HOW TO USE:
1. Download the file by clicking the "Download" or "Obtain Software" button and
saving the file to a folder on your hard drive (make a note of the folder where
the downloaded file is saved).
2. Double-click the downloaded file and follow the on-screen instructions
Copyright (c) 2016 HP Development Company, L.P.