TITLE: Microsoft Windows Hello Webcam Driver for HP Displays
VERSION: 2.00 REV: A PASS: 1
This package contains the Realtek IR webcam driver software for the listed HP
displays that enables functionality with the "Windows Hello" biometric security
software built into Microsoft Windows 10 operating systems.
SOFTPAQ FILE NAME: SP79332.exe
SOFTPAQ MD5: 982392173e203d9c320f139cf7523a05
EFFECTIVE DATE: March 15, 2017
SSM SUPPORTED: No
HARDWARE PRODUCT MODEL(S):
HP ENVY 34 Curved Display
HP EliteDisplay S340c Curved Monitor
Microsoft Windows 10 version 1511 (32-bit)
Microsoft Windows 10 version 1511 (64-bit)
Microsoft Windows 10 version 1607 (32-bit)
Microsoft Windows 10 version 1607 (64-bit)
HP S340c Curved Monitor
HP ENVY 34c Display
- Corrects a camera conflict issue seen with some PCs.
Microsoft Windows 10 v1511 or v1607 installed.
HOW TO USE:
1. Download the file by clicking the "Download" or "Obtain Software" button and
saving the file to a folder on your hard drive (make a note of the folder where
the downloaded file is saved).
2. Double-click the downloaded file and follow the on-screen instructions. When
prompted, click the "Next" button if you Agree to the License Agreement.
3. Type a new location to which the Realtek webcam driver files should be
extracted, or just click the "Next" button to use the default location. The
copying process will begin. After copying is complete, the Realtek webcam driver
installer will execute.
4. Click "Finish" to close the installer program and restart your computer
NOTES: After the files have been installed, the file downloaded in Step 1 can be
deleted, if desired.
Copyright (c) 2017 HP Development Company, L.P.