TITLE: HP Notebook System BIOS Update (P87)
VERSION: 01.24 REV: A PASS: 1
This package creates files that contain an image of the System BIOS (ROM) for
the supported notebook models with a P87 family ROM. This package is used to
flash the System ROM on a supported notebook.
SOFTPAQ FILE NAME: SP90328.exe
SOFTPAQ MD5: ecc6b29342569970cab6068e77b5f02e
EFFECTIVE DATE: August 16, 2018
SSM SUPPORTED: Yes
HARDWARE PRODUCT MODEL(S):
HP Elite x2 1012 G2
Microsoft Windows 10 All Editions (64-bit)
Microsoft Windows 10 IOT Enterprise 64-Bit (x86)
- Adds a feature in the F10 BIOS setup menu to enable and disable special
- Provides support for the F10 setup interface in the Russian language.
- Provides an improved on-screen touch keyboard.
- Provides WoL (Wake on LAN) for systems that support only an external NIC.
- Adds PXE boot support for a system using a LAN dongle or a dock to connect to
a network when USB Storage Boot is disable in the F10 setup interface.
- Provides the ability to roll back the BIOS to the previous version directly in
non-delay mode (operating system without EFI partition).
- Fixes an issue on a system running a Toshiba NVMe SSD where the system stops
functioning (hangs) after Secure Erase is executed on the drive.
- Fixes an issue where system stops functioning (hangs) during POST when an
EMDEP USB analyzer is run on the system.
- Fixes an issue where the system does not restart when the Physical Presence
Interface and the SureStart Settings Protection settings are enabled at the same
- Fixes an issue where the system stops functioning (hangs) when the system is
restarted after the system is connected to an ABKO K6000 mechanical keyboard.
- Fixes an issue where the Network Boot Order is reset to default value after an
external network device connected to the device is removed.
- Fixes an issue on a system using a USB-C adapter (HP part# 925740-004) where
the system does not charge or power on when the battery is below 10% charge.
HOW TO USE:
1. Download the file by clicking the Download or Obtain Software button and
saving the file to a folder on your hard drive (make a note of the folder where
the downloaded file is saved).
2. Double-click the downloaded file and follow the on-screen instructions.
Copyright (c) 2018 HP Development Company, L.P.