TITLE: HP ProDesk 4x0 G4 SFF/MT Windows 7 x86 Driver Pack
VERSION: 3.00 REV: A PASS: 1
This package contains the drivers necessary for Microsoft Windows operating
system deployment for supported HP computer models. This package provides the
drivers for the integrated and select add-in devices in an INF format. This
format is compatible with bare-metal Operating System deployment tools that
require INF based drivers.
SOFTPAQ FILE NAME: SP99244.exe
SOFTPAQ MD5: 2639B2DA4AD3BB97F99264BB68DE73B3
EFFECTIVE DATE: September 17, 2019
CATEGORY: Manageability - Driver Pack
SSM SUPPORTED: No
HARDWARE PRODUCT MODEL(S):
HP ProDesk 400 G4 MT
HP ProDesk 480 G4 MT
HP ProDesk 400 G4 SFF
Microsoft Windows 7 32-bit
Microsoft Windows 7 Professional 32 Edition
Provides the following drivers:
Conexant High Definition Audio Driver, version 8.65.276.57 (Updated)
Intel Chipset Support, version 10.1.1.38
Intel Graphics Driver, version 22.214.171.12465
Intel I219 NIC Drivers, version 126.96.36.19912
Intel Management Engine Driver, version 19188.8.131.527(Updated)
Intel Rapid Storage Technology, version 184.108.40.2065
Intel USB 3.0 eXtensible Host Controller Driver, version 220.127.116.11
Intel Wireless LAN Software, version 18.104.22.168
Nvidia Windows x86 Graphics Driver, version 392.53 (Updated)
Realtek Ethernet Controller Drivers, version 10.26.328.2018
Realtek RTL8xxx Series Wireless LAN Drivers, version 2023.79.619.2018
Realtek USB CardReader 5145 Driver, version 10.0.10586.31225
Sunix Parallel card, version 22.214.171.124
- Some device drivers such as AMD Graphics, Bluetooth, NFC, WWAN, and WiGig may
not be included in the driver pack. Visit www.hp.com to download and install the
full setup package.
- Verify that the Microsoft SCCM environment has all cumulative updates
installed. Issues may be encountered if the environment is not up to date.
- A fingerprint driver is included for Windows security authentication only. For
full use of HP Client Security Manager, download and install the full setup
package from the products software download page.
- It may be necessary to restart the system for USB 3.0 drivers to function
- Windows 7 does not include NVM Express (NVMe) support. To add driver support,
download and install the following hotfix from Microsoft:
- To add support for TPM 2.0 to a Windows 7 image, download and install the
following hotfix from Microsoft: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/2920188.
- If using DISM to inject the driver pack to an offline Windows 7 image, you
will receive Error 30 for some graphics drivers. To avoid this error, expand the
compressed DLLs for those drivers prior to running DISM /add-driver. (Example:
HOW TO USE:
1. Download the file by clicking the Download or Obtain Software button and
saving the file to a folder on your hard drive (make a note of the folder where
the downloaded file is saved).
2. Double-click the downloaded file and follow the on-screen instructions to
extract the contents of the file.
3. Import the contents of the file into a content management tool that supports
operating system deployment.
NOTE: It may be necessary to restart the system for some drivers to function
Copyright (c) 2019 HP Development Company, L.P.